If the year 2020 was a bath bomb it would have been a toaster... COVID, endless lockdowns, murder hornets, Australia on fire, losing Alex Trebek. Do we really need to continue? Commemorate your survival of that dumpster fire of a year with this sad panda and his special 2020 bath bomb.
Now, for anyone triggered by the satirical nature of this shirt, we 100% acknowledge the mental health burden of 2020 and beyond and all the hard times that the world has faced during this period. We want everyone to know that help is always available if you struggle with mental health. In Canada you can reach out to the Crisis Hotline at: 1 (888) 353-2273 and in the United States you can call 1 (800) 273-TALK. Don't suffer in silence.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Unisex T-Shirt Sizing Guide
Women's T-Shirt Sizing Guide
Youth T-Shirt Sizing Guide